Many questions are regularly asked, we have grouped them here to help you better.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Be 18 years old or older
- To have a stable job
- Being a Canadian resident
- Do not be bankrupt or in process
How long it takes before I get my money?
- Thanks to our Express service, it is possible to receive your money in less than 30 minutes after signing your contract. The regular deposit can take from 24 to 48 working hours.
What are the interest rates?
- The annual interest rate is 8.95% which represents 2.24% for a term of 3 months.
How long it takes before I know if I am accepted?
- Once your application is complete, you will receive a response by phone and / or by email in less than one business hour.
What are the reasons why my application could be refused?
- Be in bankruptcy process or consumer proposal
- Have accumulated multiple NSF payments in recent months
- Have a short-term debt load that is too high
- Provide incomplete, erroneous or fraudulent documents
Is the process safe and confidential?
- Yes, we surpass the highest standards in the industry and your request is 100% confidential.
Can I do a full refund at any time?
- Of course, it is possible to pay your loan at any time. All you need to do is to contact one of our agents to get your balance and set the date of when you want to pay your loan.
How can I apply?
- You can apply for a personal loan directly on our website using our web form or by phone at 1 888 712-0576.
I filled out the form and it does not work.
- First, make sure that all the fields are filled in correctly with the correct information. Incorrect or incomplete information automatically prevents the form from being sent. If the problem persists, please contact us at 1 888 712-0576.
Can I postpone a payment?
- No problem, you must contact us 72 hours before the payment date of the payment you want to postpone by phone at 1 888 712-0576 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of failure to pay, what will happen?
- You must first contact us at 1 888 712-0576 in case of difficulty of repayment. A fee of $ 50 will be applied for non-sufficient funds and $ 25 to delay a payment. In case of long-term failure to pay, the debt will be transferred to a collection.
Is it possible to get another cash advance even if I have not finish to pay my current loan yet?
- No problem, simply contact us to know how much you can be obtained as a new advance. You will receive your deposit in less than 30 minutes if you use our Express service.
I am self-employed or on a non-employment plan, am I eligible?
- Yes, however, you must meet all other eligibility criteria.
I do not have a fax, where can I find one?
- Bureau en gros store
- Post office
- Gas station
- Your employer
- Many companies have a fax that you can use
How can I get a copy of my bank statement and / or a void check?
- Online with your online banking access
- Directly in the branch
- By telephone